How to Generate a Trade-up Report
When trading up your XenApp Advanced or Enterprise licenses to XenDesktop Enterprise, you will need to allocate the targeted licenses by generating a trade-up report. This will allow Precedence Technologies to process your order with Citrix.
- Login to the MyCitrix web-site;
- Go to the Tools menu;
- Select Activation system/manage Assets;
- Click on View Assets at the top;
- Click on the link that states "View a list of licenses that are eligible for an Edition Upgrade".
- Under "Select a Program to Upgrade", choose the most appropriate one from the drop down list. This is likely to be "Trade-up to the XenDesktop 4 programme".
- Under "Select Licenses to Upgrade", tick box the XenApp licenses to be traded up. This number of licenses must match the number on your purchase order (based on a Precedence quotation);
- Click "Submit". This will send the report to Citrix. However, to process the order, we need a copy of the file. So click on "Generate Report". This will generate a PDF document.
- Email the PDF to email@example.com with the subject line "Trade-up Report".
- IF ANY DOUBT, PLEASE CONTACT PRECEDENCE TECHNOLOGIES on 08456 446800.