Lenovo System xSeries: Overview
In order to support Anytime Anywhere Learning, it is vital that a school's ICT is up and running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To achieve this, server reliability is critical. The Senior Leadership Team and ICT Technicians need assurance that their servers will perform each and every time that staff and students log-on.
- Are you happy with your current suppliers and warranty coverage?
- Have you experienced server failure and, if so, what impact did this have on the classroom?
- Is rack space limited for ICT expansion?
- Do you currently have the best possible coverage for your hardware support?
2U Dual-socket multi-core servers with expandable storage ideal for Citrix XenServer.
Precedence Technologies is proud to be an IBM and Lenovo supplier. With IBM and Lenovo hardware, in addition to the first-class build quality and server reliability, you also get the high level of warranty that you would expect from the world's biggest server producer.
Lenovo System xSeries servers provide quality and service you can trust to help deliver a dynamic infrastructure, as well as:
- A notable reduction in operating costs along with higher performance and greater energy efficiency
- Simplified management, server virtualisation and increased utilisation
- Ease of management for present and future risk with best-in-class
- Reliability, Availability and Serviceability (RAS) and future-proof IT
- Improved service with an end-to-end (E2E) approach to systems management