How to assign Precedence Technologies as a Solutions Advisor to your MyCitrix account?
For a solutions advisor to be able to quote for Citrix subscription advantage renewals, the advisor must be registered against your Citrix account. The following is how to assign the advisor to your account:
- Go to the URL http://www.citrix.com/ in your favourite web-browser
- If you are a new Citrix customer, create yourself an account (there is a 'New Users' link in the box at the left hand side of the page to do this). At this point, take a note of your account details and keep them somewhere you can locate them easily (you will need these details to access your Citrix licences). If you have previously registered an account with MyCitrix just enter the logon details into the box at the left hand side of the page and click 'Log In'.
- Once your account has been created, login (if required)
- Choose 'Manage Maintenance Programs' from front page.
- Click the link labelled 'Assign Advisor & Set View' which you will see towards the top of the page.
- On this page there are three buttons at the bottom. Click the button labelled 'Add Solution Advisor'.
- On this page, ensure the country is set to United Kingdom and type 'Precedence' into the 'Name' field and click 'Search'.
- Now select 'Precedence Technologies Ltd' and click the 'Continue' button.
- On the following page, you will be asked to select an advisor from the company to be notified about the change. Choose 'Stephen Borrill' with the email@example.com email address.
- On the next page, click the button labelled 'View All'.
The next page will display 'Thank you. The Solution Advisor assignment and view access process is complete'. You will now have registered Precedence as your Solutions Advisor and we will be able to provide quotes for all renewals as they are due.