Keep your server up(right)
Server Virtualisation: Educational Benefits
By adopting server virtualisation, your school will benefit from:
- A lower number of actual servers reducing energy costs and upgrade concerns - go green!
- A reduction in response time on the disaster recovery plan. As virtual servers are stored as images, they can be restored quickly and easily in a matter of minutes.
- Elimination of downtime to the network for maintenance or technical issues. keep the ICT running even if servers fail.
- A solution that allows the school to run smoothly day and night to support Anytime Anywhere Learning.
- The ability to maintain flexibility with what your servers are doing and to address quiet/busy times as required.