AB Tutor is the perfect teaching tool for networked classrooms and labs, allowing you to simply and effectively control, manage, monitor, demonstrate, support and collaborate with your students.
Computers in the classroom have created amazing opportunities for learning, but they can also create distractions. The Web, Facebook, email and games just to name a few are a constant temptation for even the most focused students.
To discuss your needs, please call Precedence Sales on 08456 446800 or email here.
Overview of Key Features & Benefits
- for support for Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.8 to 10.11, Apple iOS 4.0+ and Windows Tablet 8.1
- as you save power by shutting down clients, student licences are free, annual subscription or perpetual licences available and an option to purchase a local server licence
- Easy to Use
- as it is quick and intuitive installation and comes with a built-in deployment tool
- Classroom Management
- Remote Logon, Remote logoff and shutdown
- Schedule remote shutdown
- Block to printing, USB drives, CDs and sound card
- Remote Control
- Blank remote screen to allow IT department to make changes
- Lock remote screen, keyboard and mouse
- Take over remote mouse and keyboard
- Share control of applications with student
- Launch and close down applications remotely
- Automatically launch websites or open files remotely
- Set policies to immediately prevent application from running