Switching to legacy PXE boot on x3550M3 (+others)
- Press F1 to go into System settings
- Got to Boot manager and pick Add boot option
- Add Legacy only
- Repeat pick of Add boot option
- Add PXE Network
- Pick Change boot order'
- Move Legacy only option above PXE Network
- Commit changes and reboot
- The system will boot PXE in legacy mode automatically, If you want to boot from PXE network manually after pressing F12, select Legacy only not PXE Network.
- You may want to revert the boot order afterwards