Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS): Overview
Organisations today need to respond quickly to changes in their market. They wish to quickly enable new employees to become productive, or to reduce their IT spend if they are downsizing. Workers want access to business applications and data, on-the-go, and they want access from any device, including their own personal devices. They want to be able to budget accurately for their IT spend and may not have the in-house IT resource to ensure systems are up-to-date and secure.
- Do you have the flexibility to quickly add or subtract IT services and software when your business needs them?
- Can you quickly add new employees or reduce IT spend if downsizing?
- Would having a desktop cost, per user, help you to budget?
- Would you like your employees to securely access company systems, anywhere on any device?
- Do you have the expertise in-house to manage your backups, updates, and information security?
With our Windows Hosted Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), you can access all your important files, data and applications wherever you are. Your Virtual Desktop can be accessed from almost any internet-ready PC or mobile device via a simple browser-based login, even over 3G/4G connections. Powered by industry-leading Citrix technology, hosted in the UK, it is not only fast and secure but brings a new level of mobility to your organisation.