- What is the impact of BYOD?
- How best to use Cloud Services, such as Google Apps?
- How do we train our teachers to engage with different technologies?
- What resources are best for particular subject and topics that will work with the network and be correctly licensed?
- All our education consultancy is done in plain English, no technical jargon, so we can be clear with all the share-holders in the school on how ICT can support the learning developments.
We have a broad knowledge base including such diverse topics as:
- Thin Client computing (Citrix Certified Administrators)
- Desktop provisioning and reduced management
- Virtualisation of servers, desktops and applications
- Learning Platform deployment and enhancements to existing environments
- Windows® networking with Active Directory, desktop security and Management tools, including MDT.
- Internet technologies with web design and programming
- Database development
- Server installation
- Custom software development in C, C++, Java, PHP, plus numerous scripting languages
"That has to be the most complete, informative, intelligent and understanding reply I have ever had to this project area. Thanks very much indeed. Those were also some very informed names that you dropped and if it works there, then I am happy to proceed."