Signing up for the Citrix Educational or Easy Licence Program
To allow us to provide educational customers with Citrix licences at the educational discounted price (as will have been quoted) or for small organisation to qualify for Easy pricing, we need you to go through an agreement procedure with Citrix. The process is all done on-line and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. These contracts are valid for one year but can easily be re-registered using this same procedure. FYI, you will receive an email from Citrix once your contract has expired prompting you to re-register. This is not necessary until you next need to purchase further licences.
- Go to the URL http://www.mycitrix.com/ in your favourite web-browser
- If you are a new Citrix customer, create yourself an account (there is a 'New Users' link in the box at the left hand side of the page to do this). At this point, take a note of your account details and keep them somewhere you can locate them easily (you will need these details to access your Citrix licences). If you have previously registered an account with MyCitrix just enter the logon details into the box at the left hand side of the page and click 'Log In'.
- Once your account has been created, login (if required)
- Look under 'Contracts and Agreements' and click on 'Licensing Program Registration'.
- On the 'Citrix Licensing Program Overview' page, select 'Education' if you are a school or 'Easy' if you are a business.
- On the next page (Welcome to Education or Easy License Registration) click the 'Continue' button and again click the 'Continue' button on the next page to appear. For Easy registrations, click on 'Parent Company' and then 'New Registration', click 'Continue', choose your name and click 'Select Choice'. Click on 'Don't add affiliate' and then 'Complete Registration'.
- On the following page, you will need to appoint two administrators to the licence agreement. You will have entered at least one users details when registering your Citrix account and these users will be listed here for you to select. If you are happy with any of the users listed here select them and click 'Accept choice'. Alternatively, if you want to add a new administrator click on the 'Add new' button and enter the new administrator's details. As mentioned previously, you will need to appoint two administrators to the licence agreement so the process will need to be repeated a second time.
- Once you've assigned your administrators, you will see a 'Complete registration' button and the following page. Click this button.
- After this point you should be prompted to enter a Citrix Reseller's email address for the registration details to be sent to. Enter
email@example.com the email address, click on "SEND". We will then receive an email from Citrix with the appropriate references which will allow us to purchase your licences at educational pricing.
- You will prompted to exit at this point.