Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)
These subscriptions offer any educational establishment (with more than 5 members of staff) the ability to licence Microsoft products per FTE (fulltime employee working over 200 hours per year) rather than per station on an annual subscription basis, so it's an awful lot cheaper AND you can use the latest software.
In previous subscription schemes like Campus and Schools agreements customers needed to licence all products for all stations/FTEs. With EES and OVS-ES Microsoft are introducing the concept of 'additional' products. This means if an establishment wants to use something like Microsoft Visio on 10 machines, you only need to licence 10 stations.
To discuss your needs regarding the EES/OVS-ES, please call Precedence Sales 08456 446800.
Key benefits of this programme include:
- Counting FTE staff once per year covers all staff and shared-use computers
- One annual payment for chosen software at academic prices
- Access to the most current version of licensed software
- Ability to downgrade to an earlier version of software
- Broad product selection available in all languages
- Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh platform
- Optional inclusion of computers exclusively dedicated to one student, and students' own home computers
Five Reasons for subscribing to the EES agreement
- Easy Compliance: Count your employees once per year and you are fully covered for all products licensed
- Customized Solutions: Easily add additional products, either institution-wide, departmental-wide, or for individual devices
- Simplified Asset Management: Easily track and manage your software assets with self-service online tools such as Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC)
- Low Administration: Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Maximize the value of your investment with access to current technology, Work at Home (WAH) rights, student licensing, evaluation rights, Software Assurance, and more
Precedence Technologies is an Authorised Education Reseller (AER). Please click below for our certificate.